Friday, May 7, 2010

Part 1 "The Spark"

The book picks up after the first one ends. Katniss and Peeta have just one the Hunger games and have returned to district 12 to live out the rest of their lives as victors. Every year, to keep the games fresh in the minds of the districts, the victors take a tour of the country. Before the victory tour, President Snow comes to Katniss house. He tells her how her rebellious was have started up roars through out the districts. He tells her she have to make her fake love for Peeta look more realistic or the people she loves will suffor. Katniss is torn between her developing love for her long time friend Gale, and her manditory love for Peeta. At the end of the tour Peeta perposes to Katniss, she says yes to protect them both.

If you were forced to marrie someone you weren't in love with if it ment protecting people from harm, or would you run away with your ture love?

7 comments:

  1. If.I.was.in.this.position.i.would.definatley.run.away.with.my.true.love...not.because.i.dont.care.but.it.would.be.the.better.choice.in.the.long.run.....for.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were in this position I would want to protect me and the other person by saying yes, even if I didnt love them. Later on it may turn into love. So its a win, win situation

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I were in this position I would run away with my true love because look after yourself because no one else will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I was in this position I would run away with my true love. At the end of the day, you have to do what makes you happy. You only live once and you don't want to waste that time, when you could be spending it with someone that you truly love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good question! I'm a big softy and like happy endings, so I'd probably run away. But if there was a way to not hurt anyone else, then I'd try to do that too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If i was in this position i would stay, and protect my loved ones, because my family matters the most to me, and i would do anything to protect them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I were in this position, I would run away with my true love. Going off with my true love would be one of the most important things to me and I would definitely be happy at the fact that I am with someone who I truly care about.

    ReplyDelete